Posting ID: JP-002176497
Participates in identification, planning and execution of engineering directed projects that may include outside vendor interaction. Provides subject matter expertise in machine functionality, setup and troubleshooting of electro-mechanical systems. Supports the installation, debugging, and testing qualifications of Electro-mechanical components, Robotic & Servo Systems, Analog/Digital Diagnostic Equipment, Programmable Logic Controllers, & Low voltage AC/DC circuits.
- Manufacturing and operation mindset, problem solving skills, process oriented, data analysis experience, ability to troubleshoot problems, decision making and great communication skills.
- This person will need to love to be on manufacturing floor, utilizing others to learn and understand processes and come up with solutions on the micro/macro level.
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years college, trade, or military training in business/technical discipline, or equivalent industrial experience emphasizing electro-mechanical, PLC, and pneumatics.
- Engineering experience in a high volume or automated manufacturing environment.
- Data analysis experience
- Process improvement mindset, go getter attitude
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Kelsey Carr-Gardner