Job Search & More
Accounts Payable Specialist
Posted Friday, July 7, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003889528
It's not every day you get to work in an accounting position where you make a difference in the community around you. Great opportunity for a local non-profit consulting project. 100% remote work schedule, benefits, a team environment, and more.
- Industry: Non-Profit
- Employment Type: Consulting - contract
Benefits of this Role:
- Opportunity to get a foot in the door with large local non-profit
- Remote work schedule
- 1Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc.
- 2 years of recent full-cycle accounts payable experience or Expense Reimbursement Experience
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Non-profit/ Grant accounting experience a plus
A Day in the Role:
- Research and code a high volume of vendor invoices
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing report compensation schedules to balances due.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying and resolving invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Correcting job cost errors by creating memos to correct any errors.
Recruiter: Bailey Konrad
Phone: (904) 527-5597