Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 6,500 individuals and closed nearly $13 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the ninth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Service Now Developer to join our Government Services team within Public Sector.
Why should you join the Government Services team?
Our Government Services team provides cleared resources with a global reach to federal civilian, Department of Defense (DoD) and intelligence community markets. We excel at delivering innovative, operationally ready and cost-effective IT solutions that accelerate the interoperability and resiliency of mission critical systems.
Want to learn more about Government Services? Check us out on our platform:
What will you be doing?
The Service Now Developer is esponsible for all aspects of the development and maintenance of assigned engineering projects and takes project from planning through final delivery. Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including Government partners, team mates, end users, computer services, and client services. Defines project scope and objectives and develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis. Participates in a group of engineers, architects, and analysts and ensures adherence to quality standards and enterprise engineering deliverables. Provides technical and analytical feedback to enterprise engineering team. Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems. Has a deep understanding of DoD business transformation and processes, DoD organizational structure, and experience in developing briefings and responses to senior leadership within the department.
- Technical Lead for the ITSM ServiceNow Administrators in their daily activities, providing guidance on technical solutions, processes and procedures.
- Collaborate openly and frankly with all internal and external partners, such as Government Engineers, Contractor Engineers, Contractor Operations staff, Management, and 3rd party vendors
- Work independently, help others and ask for help without hesitation
- Ensure timely delivery of all Engineering Service Requests and Change Requests, removing any obstacles to completing work as scheduled
- Perform risk analysis of each Engineering Service Request and Change Request, and inform all stakeholders of the applicable risks
- In coordination with Government partners, prioritize workload
- Leverage the ITSM ServiceNow tool set to automate facets of the environment, including tier zero support/user self-service, improving workflows, etc. in coordination with DevOps Engineers
- Work closely with the Enterprise Service Desk and the DevOps team to reduce or minimize ticket occurrences, through self-created automations and application enhancements
- Administrate full ITSM stack in an on-premise deployment, from end to end (create users, groups, change permissions, create queues, etc.)
- Continually enhance the performance of the Engineering team, through continual process improvement, automation, full utilization of existing tool sets, and recommendations for new tool
- Must Be Willing to obtain a secret clearance.
- Engineer will possess a CISSP, Sec+, or CASP certification.
- Certification in an Operating Environment per AR25-2 regulations (e.g., MCP, OCP, CCNA, etc.)
- Expert level knowledge of an ITSM and CMDB tool set, e.g. ServiceNow in an On-Premise deployment model
- Current knowledge of ITSMsystems design, devops and infrastructure as code principles, Linux, Windows, Azure, etc
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Health, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently abled
WWT has a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated before starting at WWT. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made and can be discussed in the pre-hire process.**
Job Number: #22-0098
Maryland Heights, Missouri