Sr. Systems Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002659668
IT Systems Engineers are responsible for monitoring, installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting and maintenance of technology solutions. IT Systems Engineers provide technical support, troubleshoot problem and perform scripting/programming to ensure stable and efficient operation of technology solutions.
• Performs installation, monitoring, testing, configuration, migration, maintenance and troubleshooting of assigned technology
• Manages system/application environment and ongoing operations
• Ensures that the technologies are updated with current, stable, and compliant architecture and applications that meet enterprise standards
• Researches, designs, implements and tests technology solutions
• Proactively monitors and reports performance and utilization of assigned technologies
• Troubleshoots software and/or hardware issues/failures
• Resolves alerts and performs remediation activities
• Manages problem or escalated tickets and tasks and out of cycle requests from systems/software owners
• Collects and presents data for reporting and planning
• Assists with developing tactical strategies, processes and procedures related to systems/application administration
• Determines migration and upgrade impacts and diagnose/resolve complex technology/application errors
• Collaborates with IT and business area partners on workgroups and initiatives
• Determines best course of action for meeting business needs
• May provide input into infrastructure architecture designs
• Writes programming/scripting
• May participate in Disaster Recovery planning and exercises
• Ensures execution and alignment to architectural standards and blueprints.
• May contribute input to infrastructure architecture
• Performs on-call activities as needed for the environment and technologies
Powershell, EXO, Exchange On Premise, Ironport, Zix, Fenestrae Faxination, DMARC, DKIM, SPF
Top Skills Details:
Powershell,EXO,Exchange On Premise
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072