Single Sign On Security Architect
Posting ID: JP-002659732
The Senior IT Security Architect serves the company as an adviser on best practices and is responsible for designing and effectively implementing enterprise security strategies, architectures and solutions that guide IT security direction. They are accountable for the security architecture across a variety of applications or domains and assigned to project/initiatives of large size, complexity and risk. The Senior IT Security Architect develops actionable security blueprints, principles, models, designs, standards and guidelines to ensure enterprise information technology architecture is consistent, usable, secure and adds value to the business. Interacts with vendors, IT and business area contacts to facilitate flexible, scalable and cost-effective security solutions. Also provides technical guidance to less experienced Security Architects.
• Responsible for design and implementation of security strategy, architecture and platforms.
• Responsible for enterprise due-diligence activities including security monitoring and security metrics to evaluate effectiveness of the enterprise security program and established controls.
• Accountable for adhering to enterprise architecture standards, ensuring security technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organization and contributing to enterprise architecture strategy-setting.
• Responsible for ensuring necessary security controls are part of technical designs.
• Participates in security governance processes.
• Participates in IT security efforts across all business areas and client groups.
• Troubleshoots, recommends and executes action plans for issue resolution.
• Serves as security architecture subject matter expert to business areas, project teams and vendors to apply and execute appropriate use of technology solutions and lead efforts to examine technology vision, opportunities and challenges.
• Builds consensus around principles of security architecture and interprets and clarifies these principles.
• Participates in the evaluation, selection and implementation of technology solutions including providing detailed analysis of pros and cons and build vs buy options.
• Provides technical guidance to less experienced Security Architects.
• Participates on project teams contributing input with regard to security standards and the impact to technology.
• Investigates and reports on security threats and incidents.
• Conducts post-event reviews of security incidents.
• Maintains operational, architectural and design documentation including procedures, task lists, and architecture blue prints.
• Evaluates strengths and flaws in Security Architecture designs including performance, confidentiality, integrity, availability, access and total cost of ownership.
• Facilitates project handoffs including preparing documentation, educating and supporting to ensure smooth transitions.
• Selects and designs tools that allow reuse of design components and patterns between projects.
• Develops actual working solutions or prototypes based on their own designs and resolves any issues that arise.
• Highly developed proficiency in creating architectural designs for gradually complex designs
• Highly adept at consulting, negotiating, communicating, consensus building, presentation and facilitation
• Demonstrated ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
• Experience and understanding of a variety of operating systems
• Highly adept at innovating and thinking beyond established standards and processes
• Advanced knowledge of and demonstrated experience applying current and emerging technology security solutions and trends including security and regulatory industry requirements
• Demonstrated effective decision-making skills related to implementing security architecture and design
• Knowledge of Information Security procedures and controls.
• Knowledge of common information management systems
• Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies
• Demonstrated experience with defense in depth, trust levels, privileges and permissions
• In-depth knowledge of development practices of security technologies
• Demonstrated leadership skills through project or technical leadership experience
• Demonstrated ability to understand overall IT strategy and apply/implement IT strategy in assigned projects/initiatives
• In-depth business process knowledge of several key business functional areas
• Ability to communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulately for all levels and audiences
SAML, SSO, IAM, Azure SSO, Siteminder, Forgerock, CISSP, CISM
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Information Security certifications preferred (CISSP, CISM)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072