Entry Level Land Survey Apprenticeship
Posting ID: JP-002659785
Actalent is looking for an Entry Level Land Survey Apprentice in Jacksonville, FL.
*Career-based opportunity with on-the-job training. Benefits offered!*
- Responsible for preparing land to be scanned, including clearing brush, staking the ground, digging and carrying equipment. No power tools used.
- NO certifications required.
- This job offers overtime and great career movement!
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience working outdoors for extended periods of time.
- Must be hard working and motivated.
- Must be a team player.
- Reliable Transportation *PLUS*
- Experience with General Labor, Landscaping, or Restaurant work is a huge plus!
If you are interested, please apply or call 904-527-5615 today to schedule your interview!
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072