Posting ID: JP-002662908
Seeking a skilled Engineer to support the installation and validation of new and existing automated manufacturing equipment.
This engineer will provide support in the machine functionality, setup and troubleshooting of electro-mechanical systems, as well as support the installation, debugging, and testing qualifications of Electro-mechanical components, Robotic & Servo Systems.
- Bachelors in related Engineering field
- 2-5 years’ experience working handing on with the installation/troubleshooting of electro-mechanical automated equipment.
- Must have solid knowledge/experience of automated manufacturing equipment, this role will specifically focus on the installation of automated machine and their various components.
- History of developing and implementing new products, systems and procedures.
- Data analysis experience and a process improvement mindset.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Kelsey Carr-Gardner
Phone: (904) 527-5556