Posting ID: JP-002662700
One of our clients is looking for a Network Engineer who can be on site. This would be in a healthcare setting so if you have that background it would be a plus. They are looking to bring someone on full time after about a 6 month time period.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience in the field
• CCNP in Cisco Routing and Switching and/or Security required. CCIE preferred.
Experience / Qualifications
• 5+ years’ experience in managing enterprise computer networks
• 3+ years’ experience in network architecture and deployment
• Healthcare IT experience preferred
• Must possess extensive knowledge of various applications, including switching, routing, spam filtering, web servers, server clustering, VPN, LAN, WAN, internets, intranets, and more
• Self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Core Network Infrastructure
• Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning
• Experience leading and participating in technology-oriented initiatives and projects
• Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Office
• Must be able to work nonstandard hours, nights, weekends and/or holidays when needed
The Network Engineer will be an active participant in developing and adhering to operational and change management policies as it relates to the network data infrastructure and peripherals (access points, switches, routers, etc.). Responsibilities will include providing technical hardware and software support, maintenance and troubleshooting of data center systems and services, WAN/LAN network devices.
• Under the supervision of the Director of Technical Services, the Sr. Network Engineer is responsible for safeguarding network and data security.
• Interacts with management, technical and program staff as well as functional users and 3rd party vendors to manage the day-to-day scheduled and unscheduled computer operations and maintenance activities.
• Engages in continuous learning and stays well informed of existing and emerging products, solutions, and technologies.
• Seeks to maintain stable, efficient and effective availability and operations of Jupiter Medical Systems data.
• Member of the on-call team.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Network engineering, Ccna, Cisco routers, Cisco switches
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Constantly: Lifting 30 lbs. or less, typing, sitting, eye strain, bending and long hours. Occasionally: lifting 30-45lbs. Infrequently: Lifting 45lbs. or greater
• These threshold requirements are required and completed yearly basis
o Annual Joint Commission mandatory education requirements, in-service and health requirements including attendance at new employee orientation
o TB/PPD Surveillance Program
o Maintenance of required professional licensing and/or certification(s).
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072