Posting ID: JP-002519663
A construction company in Lake Mary, FL is seeking an Accounting Assistant to support the Controller and owner in accounting and small admin responsibilities. Great culture and amazing benefits (health, vision, dental (company pays 70% employee's premium), 401k + match, major paid holidays, PTO 2+ weeks. Company shuts down between Christmas and New Years. Christmas bonuses given this year.)!
-Responsibilities: Accounting Assistant
- Assisting with both Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivables
- Creating and processing of invoices
- Assist with preparation of project billings
- Maintain accounts payables and accounts receivables files and update records on accounts
- Speaking with vendors and doing some collections
- Interact with construction providers and subcontractors
-Responsibilities: Administrative Assistant
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule travel, appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Assist Controller/HR Manager and owner with all ad-hoc requests
- Act as the administrative point of contact between company and external clients
- Oversee the office administration and ensure it is maintained at all times
- Must have experience with accounts payable and receivables.
- Must have experience with three way matching AP invoices
- Intermediate Excel proficiency
- QuickBooks Enterprise for Contractors or Sage 100 Contractors is a big plus
- Construction industry a nice to have
- AIA billing a BIG plus
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Nicole Brown