Engineer Embedded Software 2
Posting ID: JP-002663435
If you are a Software Engineer with an Active Secret Clearance, we have an opportunity near the Beaches on the East Coast of Florida, for you. These positions would be supporting game changing products in the Aerospace and Defense industry.
- The software engineer will develop, modify and maintain customized or standardized embedded Flight Systems Software applications using software engineering best practices and standards, and participate in the full life cycle of software development, to include requirements development, modeling and design, application development, unit to CSCI testing, integration, formal system testing, release, installation, and maintenance.
- Integrating and debugging software on target hardware
- Developing software for safety critical embedded systems
- Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university plus 3+ years of experience in software engineering OR a Master's degree in a (STEM) discipline from an accredited university.
- Experience developing software/writing code in C++
- At minimum an active DoD Secret level clearance is required to apply, with the ability to obtain (and maintain) special program access (PAR) before starting on Day 1.
- At a minimum 1-year experience with Level 5 SRS testing via python scripting
- At a minimum 1-year experience with Vehicle management software or equivalent VXWORKS
- Experience developing software with Java and/or Python
- Knowledge of Linux systems and basic commands
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Familiarity with software development tools such as Git, CMake, and Eclipse
For immediate consideration please contact LaMark McGreen at 407-754-2540
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072