Job Search & More
Posted Friday, July 7, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003888961
This position will perform activities related to the preparation of tax filings, tax payments, audit management, and financial accounting, as well as, continuous improvements & special tax projects, along with:
• Assist with preparation of financial and statistical statements and reports.
• Analyze financial information in order to identify discrepancies.
• Research and resolve discrepancies in a timely fashion.
• Job costing accounting.
• Maintain confidentiality of all financial data.
• Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
• Compile and prepare routine reports, GL postings and summaries.
• Monthly close duties to include posting journal entries, accruals and reclasses, high volume account reconciliations and variance analysis.
• Assist with inventory counts and evaluation.
• Support on external audits and review.
• Other tasks and duties as assigned.
• Associate degree in accounting or related field with relevant work experience
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong problem-solving skills and work ethics
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• General knowledge of GAAP reporting requirements required.
• At least 5 years of experience in financial accounting and sales and use taxes administration.
• Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
• Advanced spreadsheet skills are required.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
• Able to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought-out conclusions.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Interested in process improvement.
• Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes in direction.
• Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills.
Recruiter: Sandra Nardoni
Phone: (305) 908-6032