Job Search & More
Bilingual - Spanish Eligibility Representative
Posted Thursday, July 13, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003902616
Remote Bilingual (Spanish) Eligibility Specialist
**Remote Anywhere in US**
• Interact with health plan members through outbound and inbound telephonic contact to review and assess health plan member’s eligibility for services.
• Contribute to the department’s success by achieving business goals .
o Achieve daily, weekly, and monthly quality and production goals.
o Adhere to call handling process.
o Adhere to call quality standards by ensuring proper phone etiquette and adherence to scripts, make accurate and descriptive system documentation.
• Follow-up with members as assigned.
• Adhere to assigned schedule.
• Review all correspondence sent by Optum and management with current information of state and federal regulatory requirements.
• Review all correspondence sent by Optum and management with updates on the organization.
• Comply with all company and department operational guidelines and policies.
• Participate in Optum staff and operational development programs as assigned.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Efficiently manage customer calls and multiple computer application
• Receptive to feedback from management on coaching opportunities
• Ability to provide quality customer service during every interaction with health plan member’s
• Maintain a confident, helpful, and positive tone on all calls
• Excellent data entry and internet navigation skills
• Professional demeanor and dependable work ethic
• Ability to work independently.
• Demonstrates patience and empathy.
• Business demeanor and skills with the ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written and listening skills).
• Promote company services in an outbound call center (production driven) environment.
• Professional behavior with courteous, polite, and energetic qualities.
• High commitment to accuracy, high-quality work, and detail-oriented.
• Must be driven and motivated to exceed individual and team goals.
• Able to learn and adapt to changing environments, applications, and software.
Call center, Medicaid, Appointment scheduling, Insurance verification, Customer service, Bilingual, Health care
Top Skills Details:
Call center,Medicaid,Appointment scheduling,Insurance verification
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
2–3-year External Sales/Customer Service OR Call Center Internal 2-3 years
Recruiter: Brandon Golonka