Java Software Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002665290
Sr. Software Engineer (Java) - 100% remote
Our client is a fast-growing technology services company. We are searching passionate, collaborative team members to join the team. In this role you will be performing full-stack development performing all necessary tasks to design and deliver software end to end.
• Are you a problem solver who thrives solving technical challenges?
• Do you take pride in your work?
• Can you effectively work independently, yet reach out for guidance when necessary?
• Do you value a small company, fast-paced collaborative team environment where you can have a material impact on a team?
• Do you write clean and efficient code?
• Full-stack development using Java, unit testing and mock data generation.
• Participating in agile software planning and development activities including daily standups, user story and task organization and grooming activities, and effort estimation
• Analyze business and technical requirements to develop documentation, designs, code and tests
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
• Willingness to jump in where needed, learn new technologies, and work effectively across full stack
• Outstanding analytical and programming skills
• 5+ years of experience working with common languages and frameworks such as Java and Spring
• In-depth understanding of modern application design principles, DevOps, and microservices
• Experience building enterprise-class software applications, preferably using workflow and dashboards
• Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving abilities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to convey proposed solutions through natural language, diagrams, and design patterns
• B.S. in Computer Science or similar
- Expert software engineer in modern Java technologies - Java, Spring framework, Spring design patterns, ORMs, package management
- Experience with microservices architectures
- Experience in a cloud environment
- Expertise with CI/CD practices
- Understanding of Docker containerization
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072