Customer Service Representative (Remote)
Posting ID: JP-002068278
Remote Customer Service Representative
Start Date: 4.12.021
Project: FHK – Florida Healthy Kids
Training: 3 weeks, Mon-Fri 9 AM-5:30 PM
Schedule: Availability between 7 AM-8 PM, Mon-Fri
- CSR candidates will be handling inbound calls dealing with account info/inquiries for parents of children that have/getting Medicare/Medicaid.
- Lots of inbound calls, on the phone all day.
- High School diploma
- 6+ months of Customer Service experience
- Newer working computer (not a Mac or Chromebook) and a headset
- Strong internet connection
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Alondra Aponte