100% REMOTE - Front End REACT Developer
Posting ID: JP-002167777
Allegis Garage is looking for a senior front end developers to join their team for an ongoing contract that will continue to extend in 6 month intervals. This opportunity is fully remote.
Allegis Garage is a company under the Allegis Group umbrella and sister company to TEKsystems; they are a company who operates exactly like a digital marketing agency and focuses on the development of a variety of software & digital marketing applications for other businesses. It has a very "start-up" vibe, as it is fairly small right now but they are continuing to grow and expand, especially when it comes to getting more business from other companies looking at them to do this type of work. Essentially, companies come to Allegis Garage to outsource digital marketing & the development of software/web/mobile applications - they are a company that puts a huge emphasis on the accurate capture of the user experience and want digital companies to thrive.
One of Allegis Garage's biggest clients is Career Circle - this developer will be working directly on the development of a web application for Career Circle that is completely built in house. They will also be working on turning this into a mobile application within the next few months. This application is very similar to LinkedIn; it's purpose is to help IT professionals all over - whether it be locating new job opportunities, keeping current on specific tools and technologies (they offer training programs), or generally networking with other IT professionals. Apart from Career Circle, Allegis Garage has a pipeline of 3-4 things at all times. They also partner with Salesforce a lot and work hand-in-hand with them in order to develop proprietary in-house applications for other companies.
• Creating intuitive user experiences and implementing for responsive web delivery based on product owners’ vision
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implement graphic design and build software that creates an intuitive user experience
• Assist with design sessions, create mockups when appropriate and take part in developing user journeys for a wide range of devices including mobile.
• Understand the product being developed and work to design the website accordingly
• Create new features and functionality based on user stories and ensure UX is a key consideration in the delivered product
• Ability to clearly communicate research and design ideas to rest of the team and management
• Use current programming languages and technologies, write code, complete programming, and perform testing and debugging of applications
• Participate in sprint planning, review and retrospective.
• Translate business requirements into working software deliverables
• Collaborate on software design and architecture
• Ability to work independently
• Work in a fast-paced product driven environment
• Complete other tasks as requested by Manager or Team Lead
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum of 5+ years in HTML, CSS Development within a modern programming framework
• Minimum of 1 year with application development using React.js
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
verbal and communication skills 10/10
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jesse Banks