Posting ID: JP-002525765
A mobile spacing company is seeking AP Clerks to join their team. Competitive pay, growth opportunity, and team environment!
This position will be responsible for duties related to the administration of services provided by third party vendors. To ensure high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety, the Procurement Clerk will support local branches in the administration of third party services including by not limited to order verification, purchase order receipts, invoice processing, and the reconciliation of third party vendor receivables.
- Verify and receive third party purchase orders monthly
- Ensure proper invoice coding and reconcile discrepancies
- Reconcile third party vendor accounts monthly
- Communicate additional services to the billing team
- Modify purchase orders for additional services
- 3+ years of AP experience
- Must have experience processing invoices with POs
- Experience reconciling and searching for information in multiple systems
- SAP or Onbase highly preferred
- High school Diploma or equivalent
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven customer support or customer service experience with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment and collaborate with team to support customer success
- Strong phone contact handling skills, active listening, excellent oral/written communication, negotiation and presentation skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong self-starter and team player, who brings a positive attitude to work and is enthusiastic about day to day activities and is able to form/maintain good relationships with external and internal customers
- Proficient with MS Office/Excel/Word/Outlook, OnBase, SAP JDE and Imaging; familiarity with CRM system; Salesforce.com experience is a plus
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Nicole Brown