Job Search & More
Remote Registered Nurse Case Manager
Posted Friday, July 7, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003890890
- The Care Manager is responsible for providing care management services to beneficiaries with planned admissions to acute care hospitals, or to those transitioning from case management or disease management programs.
- Systematically identifies and addresses fragmented care for patients with acute, real-time needs and tailors interventions and services to fill gaps and produce optimal clinical outcomes cost-effectively.
- Assesses patients condition to understand illness or injury and evaluate ability to follow treatment plan.
- Advises patients of probable length of stay and helps anticipate and arrange for services at discharge.
- Admission Care Works with physicians and hospitals to enforce treatment plans and orders.
- Ensures patient receives specialty care and tests as ordered.
- Contacts medical team members to discuss patients course of progress and needs.
- Arranges for and coordinates health care team services, avoiding duplication and conserving benefit dollars.
- Evaluates need for and authorizes equipment, supplies, services.
- Must have RN license (compact is a plus)
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Prior Remote Experience
- At least 2 years of Case Management experience
Computer skill, microsoft, case management, Telehealth, telephonic, spanish speaking, bilingual, Registered Nurse, computer skills, microsoft office