Job Search & More
Posted Monday, July 10, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003892635
Our client is an engineering services company providing support to local Gas Utilities in the state of Florida. They would be competitors to a Magnolia River or HBK. They are designing/drafting underground gas pipelines throughout the state. Designing elements include Pumps, Heat Exchangers, Flanges, Valves, Bypass Valves, Meters, Flowpipes, etc.
This individual will be responsible for drafting in AutoCAD 2D/3D different mechanical components and possibly civil layouts. they will be working alongside an engineer that will do the initial design, guide and mentor them, as they take a conceptual design and draft it in AutoCAD.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- AutoCAD is required (primarily work in 2D but 3D is becoming more and more prevalent. Having 3D is a plus
- Mechanical drafting experience is required, civil drafting experience is a plus
- Entry Level/Jr Engineer with internship experience
- Creating plan & profile drawings
- Accuracy is more important than speed.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Hybrid Schedule (2 Days required In Office). Subject to change.
- New Office in Downtown Orlando
Our client is a nearly 100 year old company in Detroit, MI. Its employee owned. They have a safety, people and client focused culture. They also have Diversity, Equality and Inclusion based initiatives. They have won over 130 awards on the local, state and national levels.
- Opportunity to work the emerging and unique natural gas industry in FL.
- Hybrid Schedule (2 Office Days/3 Remote)
- Employee Owned
- Brand New office in Downtown Orlando