Start May 10th! Work From Home - $12.50/hr - CSR
Posting ID: JP-002109574
Start Date: May 10th
Position: Customer Service Representative
Location: Work from Home
Equipment Provided by company:
- 2 monitors, headset, keyboard, mouse, ethernet cable, and computer.
Duration: 90 day contract to hire!
Pay: $12.50 ($13 for bilingual)
- Training- 8-5 M-F (3 weeks)
- After training shift will be 8-7 M-F and Sat 10-4- need to be flexible on shift
- Acts as customer advocate in providing enrollment capabilities and sales assistance for callers wishing to enroll in one of our Medicare products.
- Ensure compliance with all CMS requirements during sales presentations.
- Enroll interested individuals
- Acquire thorough knowledge of plan products and ability to communicate in easily understandable manner to prospects.
- Understand and maintain basic working knowledge of Medicare products and services.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all promotional campaigns and develop working knowledge of departmental systems and software.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072