Job Search & More
Medical Assistant - 2nd Shift
Posted Thursday, July 6, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003887154
- Looking for a Medical assistant for the second shift. Must have 1 year of experience, and be able to draw blood. They will be assisting in the overall clinical study.
- Room study patients, will be asked sometimes to prepare and serve meals to the patients in the cafeteria, draw blood, take patients outside for smoking breaks, administer concomitant medications, etc. and follow research study protocol, guidelines and regulations.
- Intermediate to advanced level of knowledge with Internet technology.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented and strong document review skills.
- Be trained or have experience in clinical research GCP requirements and medical documentation requirements.
Top Skills Details:
ACLS,BLS,Medical assistant,blood draws,Phlebotomy,Medical,Blood draw,Venipuncture,Medical assisting,Specimen collection,Patient care
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Medical Assistant - Vocational School Certification or Medical Assistant Associate Degree and a minimum of one (1) year experience working in the medical field. Must be able to draw blood.