Assembler - 1st Shift
Posting ID: JP-002178408
Currently Hiring Carpenters $18 an h
Best candidates could be considered for perm opp based on their performance.
This person is working onsite to do put together office furniture for the office trailers they build. They are behind right now and need someone to be able to use basic hand and power tools, which will be provided to them.
Will be helping assembler chairs, desks, shelves, etc...will then be expected to clean and organize their workstation and keep track of the inventory they are using in their assemblies.
• Ensures that trailers are ready for scheduled delivery dates with high 1st time quality, and within established accuracy parameters +/- 10%
• Performs repairs, and modifications (where applicable), to all products to include framing and finish carpentry, electrical, flooring, plumbing, painting, running gear, and all other facets of modular building repair
• Maintains proper inventory levels of all equipment, tools, and materials required to complete daily service tasks
Top Skills Details:
measur*, cut*, rough carpentry, carpent*, finish trim*, finish*, drywall*, panel*, hand tool*, power tool*, assembler, assembly, inventory, screwdriver, wrench, blueprints
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• 2+ years of assembly experience
• Proficient using hand and power tools and carpentry exp would be very useful
• Experience with assembling office furniture preferred but not required.
• Handyman experience is preferred.
They provide tools
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Arias, Daniel