Loan Officer Assistant
Posting ID: JP-002660457
To provide administrative support to Supervisory Staff, Mortgage Loan Officers (MLOs), Processors and Closers in order to
expedite the processing of mortgage applications. Provide mortgage administration and post-closing assistance. To
receive and respond to inquiries from members regarding mortgage applications.
Assist Secondary Marketing with retrieving outstanding Notes and preparing files for delivery, after closing has occurred
* Initiate setup of mortgage applications by printing application and credit report
* Monitor incoming loan volume; assigning and tracking each loan prior to forwarding
* Monitor, field and direct phone calls; document as required
* Prepare marketing materials for mortgage section use in promoting mortgage and equity products
* Prepare packages for delivery to members, title companies or other parties
* Provide general mortgage related answers through varied media or in person to members seeking quick responses
* Review and submit appraisal invoices for payment from vendors
* Schedule pre-qualification and application appointments for MLOs and processors
* Send initial disclosures and update mortgage processing system
* File, fax and copy documents
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Benjamin Giles
Phone: (850) 469-4428