Embedded Software Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002663163
We have an opening for an Embedded Software Engineer that would like to develop cutting edge products for industrial power and motor control applications. This opportunity is located on the beautiful West Coast of Florida.
- Develop firmware for industrial power and motor control applications
- Perform board bring up, hardware/software debugging and troubleshooting
- Design test setups and utilities to evaluate system performance
- Create and review design specifications and other technical documentation
- 3-5 years of professional experience of embedded firmware development
- Ability to program using C/C++
- Hands-on experience of developing signal processing algorithms for TI C2000 or similar platform
- Familiarity with AC/DC and DC/DC power conversion products
- Experience of Power electronics/motor control, high-power battery management system is a big plus
- Good understanding of industrial communication protocol such as Modbus
- Knowledgeable about Git repository, release processes and bug tracking
- Experience of writing test scripts and tools using C#, python or QT is preferred
- Education: BSEE, BSCS or BSCE
For immediate consideration please contact LaMark McGreen at 407-754-2540
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072