Posting ID: JP-002341525
Sales Professional is responsible for supporting the Resource Center’s Operational performance, building and maintaining strong customer relationships, driving sales and fulfilling customer needs in a manner consistent with the company’s core values.
• Assisting customers in the store by taking their orders, pulling items, and billing them accordingly.
• Handling customer warranty claims and credit returns in a timely fashion by completing all appropriate documentation, receiving product items back prior to processing of any claims or credits in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
• Assisting customers in loading products/material into their vehicles when necessary.
• Accurately entering sales orders
• Assisting in the maintenance and presentation of all inventory, stocking merchandise, facing shelves, organizing products, removing litter, dusting and cleaning shelves, etc.
• Assisting in inventory counts as needed for both the Resource Center and warehouse as needed.
• Following-up with customers when required and notifying manager if/when necessary.
• Providing the highest level of customer and technical service to our customers by: effectively meeting our customers’ needs, providing high level of technical expertise and product knowledge, properly providing quotes, promptly and accurately processing sales orders, researching products/services, properly answering questions and providing timely information and responses.
• Fulfilling/pulling inventory as needed by utilizing appropriate tools and equipment.
• Safely operating all tools and equipment; including but not limited to: fork lift, pallet jack, and hand truck, and reporting safety issues immediately.
• Must be proficient in the use of computers and have ability to learn our parts management software.
• Must possess good communication skills and ability to professionally interact with a wide variety of customers both over the telephone and in person.
• Must possess a good work ethic and be able to work well with other team members.
• Must be able to lift and handle items weighing up to 75 pounds on a routine basis.
• Must be able to accurately attend to details and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Most possess above average communication skills both verbal and written.
• Must be able to work with minimum amount of supervision under stressful conditions.
• Proficiency/experience with scanning equipment.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072