Machine Builder (Start ASAP)
Posting ID: JP-002349978
We are looking to hire Machine Builders to join our team. A machine builder is responsible for reading blueprints and building large industrial packaging machines that get sent to the end customer. We offer a great work environment with opportunities for growth. Below you can find all the details, if interested APPLY now or call 813-636-1008
- Shift: M-Fri 7am to 3:30pm (OT as needed, usually 50 hours a week)
- Must wear steel toed boots or composite boots
- MUST BRING OWN TOOLS (Allan wrenches, screwdriver, hammer, pliers, etc.). All hand tools. Power tools are provided by us
- Previous related experience
- Able to read blueprints
- Able to use a variety of tools to assemble and disassemble packaging machines after customer agrees to final product. Someone with a mechanic experience would have the transferrable skill sets to be successful
- Need to bring (Wrench & Socket sizes: 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, 13mm, 17mm, 19mm)
- Health, Dental and Vision (within your first month)
- Opportunities for growth
- Machine building, maintenance technician, mechanical, maintenance mechanics
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Rondon, Jose