Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
Posting ID: JP-002639436
Actively looking to hire an APRN to work as a sub investigator for NASH/ Liver Clinical Trials! This ia Monday - Friday opportunity! No weekends or holidays! Must be comfortable working onsite. This opportunity is with one of the premier clinical research sites in the country! This is a permanent opportunity with benefits and PTO offered! This role is located in Sarasota, FL!
- Daily review all medical records and ensure correct diagnosis
- Discuss results and educate liver scan patients
- Evaluate, perform physical exams and created reports in EMR for clinic and research patients
- Input QA and Liver Scan patient data into Clinical Conductor
- Communicate with referring providers when required
- Assist with education of all team members
- Create educational particles for team and patients
- Screen fail management- trial selection and patient education
- Attend all QA meetings
- Attend all daily CRC team meetings
- Assist, develop, and lead Educational Meetings
- Active PA License or ARNP
- Previous Clinical Research Experience is ideal but not mandatory
- Comfortable working onsite
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072