Physician Assistant / Sub Investigator
Posting ID: JP-002067568
Growing clinical research company is seeking a Physician Assistant / Sub Investigator to join their team . The site is located in the Sarasota, FL area and the client is willing to train the right candidate with no research experience This will also be a direct hire.
- Daily review all medical records and ensure correct diagnosis
- Discuss results and educate liver scan patients
- Evaluate, perform physical exams and created reports in EMR for clinic and research patients
- Input QA and Liver Scan patient data into Clinical Conductor
- Communicate with referring providers when required
- Assist with education of all team members
- Create educational particles for team and patients
- Screen fail management- trial selection and patient education
- Attend all QA meetings
- Attend all daily CRC team meetings
- Assist, develop, and lead Educational Meetings
- Active PA License or ARNP
- Previous Clinical Research Experience is ideal but not mandatory
- Comfortable working onsite
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072