Personal Property Underwriter Underwriter
Posting ID: JP-001978884
The position is currently a remote position where you have the luxury of working in your own space. It is paying between $19-20/hr based on experience! In order to be considered you must have and agree to the following:
Hours: Mon-Fri 8-5
- Reviews new and renewal policies and endorsements to determine insurability following client and company guidelines. Addresses underwriting concerns, obtains all required documentation and takes underwriting action on non-compliant submissions within company guidelines by performing the following duties
- Reviews applications for insurance coverage, reports from loss control consultants, and other information to determine if application is acceptable for the available client program(s).
- Evaluates and determines policy cancellation or reinstatement, modification of coverage form or limit within client and company guidelines.
- Receives and handles calls regarding bind requests, endorsements requests, cancellation, reinstatements, inspections, missing information and quote submission for acceptability and process.
- An ACTIVE 4-40 License
- At least 1 year of insurance industry experience.
- Required EXPOSURE to underwriting
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072