Equipment Installation Tech
Posting ID: JP-002069225
Currently seeking a few highly motivated Installation Technicians.
These technicians will service the south Georgia area and the northern counties of the Florida panhandle. In this role you'll be working with customers and entering homes so professionalism, customer service, and attention to detail are a must. Training is provided for the first few weeks of the job and the position is a Contract to Hire opportunity with a well known company in the industry.
- Hardware and computer equipment installation experience
- Experience with low voltage wiring and circuits.
- Knowledge of industry codes and permits to ensure all installs meet minimum standard.
- Nice to have: experience with alarm systems, CCTV/cameras, access control/door access, etc.
- Technical training is a plus
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Looking for someone with excellent customer service skills and someone that has the ability to work hard, efficiently, but still lead with quality.
- Must have a vehicle to get from location to location. Vehicle will need to be large enough to carry tools and other equipment like extension ladders
- Must have basic tools such as hand and power tools
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must have the ability to pass a 10 year lived-in/worked-in history check
- Must have the ability to pass additional screening
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Steve Oliver