Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift - 3:30 PM To 12:00 AM
Posting ID: JP-002351321
Amazing company to work for, produces components by assembling fabricated parts and subassemblies.
• Studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
• Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
• Maintains safe and well-organized working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
mechanical, assembly, warehouse, Assemble, Production, hand tools, Forklift, manufacturing, assembler, Mechanical Aptitude, Mechanically Inclined, blueprints
Top Skills Details:
mechanical, assembly, warehouse
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Education and Formal Training:
• High School Education required
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Markeeta Washington