Job Search & More
Posted Friday, July 14, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003906429
Are you looking to continue your Architectural career with an exciting firm that specializes in projects ranging from historic preservation, rehabilitation, and multi-family projects? Looking to grow your career and build out a great team in the Tampa area with a firm who is based in New York City and is expanding? Then this is the position for you... APPLY NOW!
*position starts out fully remote then will move into a 3/2 hybrid schedule**
Seeking an Architect with 2-5 years industry experience.
- Multi-Family and NYCHA project experience (NYC projects)
- REVIT, AutoCAD
- Experienced with historic preservation & rehabilitation.
- Daily tasks will include production of drawings and specifications for the renovation and restoration of thousands of apartments around New York City and the region. Visits to the field will be required for taking measurements and site photographs
of existing conditions.
- Design, Detail and Draft plans
- Travel to the field as needed
- Licensed Architect (would be a plus)
Bachelor of Architecture or a similar degree, excellent knowledge of building code for multi-family projects. Proficiency in Revit and a working knowledge of construction document preparation a must. Must be an independent self-starter capable of hitting the ground running. Mixed-use, multi-family, and commercial experience preferred. The firm has always been well known for their success in Affordable Housing, Multi-Family, and Mixed-Use projects...however, most recently has been winning even more work in the special needs housing and charter schools as well.
Revit, Construction document, Rehabilitation, Historic Preservation, Design Development, AutoCAD, Existing Conditions, NYCHA, Project Management
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture
- Multi-Family Experience
- Historic preservation and rehabilitation
Recruiter: Christopher Varian
Phone: (845) 533-5233