Job Search & More
Posted Monday, July 10, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003893582
The Construction Project Manager is responsible for project financials, administration, implementation, management, and customer satisfaction for all assigned projects. They lead the project team through all facets of the project and is the established point of contact for stakeholders. The Construction Project Manager manages a portfolio of projects that could contain both smaller and larger multi- building or complex construction projects. Construction Project Manager is knowledgeable on current job market and pricing strategies and has the ability to support sales functions with developing scope.
• Maintain customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, and developing communication plans with both internal and external stakeholders to provide timely project updates
• Leads all aspects of project administration including, responsibility for knowledge of and adherence to contract penalty clauses and / or liquidated damages, analyzing reporting to identify project deficiencies and provides guidance on corrective actions, managing projects to business compliance, project documentation, safety guidelines, and maneuvering through governing agencies requirements including the state, city, county, federal and local level
• Financially manages all aspects of projects including cash flow, monthly forecasted cost / revenue, forecasted cost at completion, monitoring expenses, collections support, applied cost, and oversees preparation and communications for monthly backlog review with leaders.
• Validate project scope, cost, schedule by reviewing contract documents, holding internal meetings and establishing customer expectations, and identify risks and developing mitigation plans
• Utilizes properly qualified subcontractors, oversees subcontractor RFQ process, awards subcontracts, manages subcontractor execution, and collaborates with subcontractors to establish communication guidelines for project progress, project meetings, billing expectations and project safety.
• Create and maintain project schedules utilizing tasks, dependencies, milestones
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Must have a minimum of five (5) years of project management
- Familiar with outlook and Microsoft office/outlook
- Osha 30 preffered