Job Search & More
Posted Tuesday, July 11, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003896686
EDD Analyst II Description:
Analysts will engage in compliance reviews, transactional analysis and procedural work in support of our financial services clients. Reviews will be conducted to meet and exceed regulatory expectations. Analysts are expected to positively contribute to Promontory’s success in a variety of areas related to today’s heightened regulatory climate.
Looking for individuals who possess excellent writing, research, analytical, and critical thinking skills, and other applicable experience that leads to success in the role, such as strong work ethic and natural curiosity. Analysts must be able to judiciously analyze, assess, and write clearly and concisely. The nature of this work requires individuals to be flexible, learn new skills, work within time constraints, and meet uncompromising quality requirements and production expectations while working closely with others in a dynamic team environment.
MUST HAVE - Skills & Qualifications:
1. Specific experience with conducting initial EDD reviews (NOT Transaction/Alert Monitoring) for ISG type customers (institutional such as banks, private equities securities and commodities firms, NBFIs, Investment Advisors, funds such as mutual funds, hedge funds and venture capital funds, insurance companies, loan and finance companies, MSBs, etc.)
2. US education, US residency and US work experience only in the past 7 years.
3. Analyze complex business, government, financial institution, and ultra-high net worth client structures to identify and analyze high risk patterns of behavior in transaction reviews and legal structures
- Perform quality reviews on intermediate to complex analysis that requires knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) schemes.
- Perform Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) and screening reviews
- Ensure work adheres to defined engagement policies and procedures
- Produce quality work within program standards.
- Identify and analyze high risk patterns of behavior in transaction reviews and legal structures.
- Analyze complex business, government, financial institution, and ultra-high net worth client structures
- Identify and analyze high risk patterns of behavior in transaction reviews and legal structures
- Manage work efficiently to meet production goals and project deliverables.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Assist with other responsibilities as needed, such as file assignments, and request for information tracking and routing.
- May assist in performing quality assurance on Analyst I work product. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Recruiter: Stephen Armstrong
Phone: (843) 746-5802