Maintenance Technician II ($26/hour)
Posting ID: JP-002352407
Aerotek is looking for qualified maintenance professionals for a major e-commerce distribution center. This opportunity comes with benefits and opportunity for
Their every day job duties will include:
• Repairing and making improvements to building and infrastructure
• Maintaining and repairing distribution center racking
• Assists Service Technicians repairing and maintaining material handling equipment
• Assists Service Technicians repairing and maintaining building pneumatic system
• Completing preventative maintenance routines, documentation and procedures
• Perform battery changes, and preventive maintenance on batteries
• Electrical, knowledge of basics components
• Troubleshooting. Ability to ID problems and understand resources, needed to resolve them
• Tracking and storing the departments inventory, including spare parts
-Candidate must be available to work all shifts based upon business need
If interested in this #maintenanceproject , apply online!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: McKenna Gallagher