Posting ID: JP-002664662
One of my large clients is looking for a Phlebotomist in the Venice, FL area. Please review the details below and if you think you will be a good fit feel free to apply of immediate consideration.
- Minimum education is a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- 6+ months of experience working as a phlebotomist is required
- Familiarity and work experience using 21, 22, 23 gauge needles
- Ability to handle high patient volume, up to 35+ patients daily, in a fast paced setting
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexibility with first shift schedule Monday-Friday
Responsibilities - including but not limited to:
- Perform venipuncture procedures of high volume of patients
- Provide patient centered care, ensuring patient is comfortable throughout phlebotomy process
- Collaborate with team members helping with added tasks
- Provide excellent customer service to patients and providers
- Monday to Friday
- 7am to 11am (this is a part time opportunity)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Johan Pistana