Full Stack C# Developer
Posting ID: JP-002039557
· Full software development life cycle including user interface design, database development and back-end architecture of the defined solution based upon business and functional requirements
· Developing systems in C#.NET using the latest tools and technologies.
· Participating in an agile software development process.
· Collaborating with professionals from multiple departments and conducting analysis of organizational requirements to determine functional and non-functional requirements.
· Defining system specifications and workflows based on the system requirements.
· Designing, building and maintaining efficient and reusable code.
· Designing, creating and reviewing testing plans.
· Conducting technical reviews of all software deliverables.
· Creating comprehensive and usable documentation.
· Developing UI for web apps.
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
· ColdFusion Development
· Development skills utilizing Angular and Xamarin
· Understanding of authentication/authorization mechanisms like OAuth2, OpenID and SAML
· Ability to design and implement solutions that are reliable, scalable, and perform at a high-level to meet the service levels associated with mission-critical solutions
· Ability to define and implement migration strategies from legacy systems to new architecture and technologies
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to design and develop objects within SQL Server
· Ability to meet deadlines, identify issues and resolve with minimal direction
· Ability to understand user requirements and translate them into working solutions
· Ability to speak and write clearly and succinctly
· Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
· Solid understanding of modern application architecture and design patterns
· Experience with responsive and/or adaptive design
· Cross-browser compatibility experience
· Can handle confidential and sensitive information responsibly.
· Photoshop and graphical experience a plus
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Kelsey McGowan