Inspector III, Manufacturing Support - Skilled
Posting ID: JP-002349101
- Performs inspection of manufacturing goods during the manufacturing process.
- Conducts dimensional and electrical inspection of sub-assemblies or final systems assemblies.
- Interprets prints, manufacturing drawings, diagrams, wire cards and lists in approving or rejecting in-process or final assemblies.
- This position requires knowledge that is acquired through experience, specialized education or training. The role has clearly defined procedures and tasks as well as defined guidelines to aid in decision making.
- The job requires a basic understanding of work routines and procedures in own discipline. The technical procedures for this level are well defined. The job works within well-defined procedures that may involve a variety of work routines.
- This job typically requires a minimum of 2 or more years experience.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Robert Grondines-Mraz