Posted Monday, May 15, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003777668
We are seeking an experienced accountant to join an international manufacturing company headquartered in ATL!
A Day in the Role...
- Maintaining the General Ledger
- Reconciliation of all GL accounts
- Responsible for month-end close
- Preparing financial statements
- Analysis of large quantities of financial data
- Special projects and ad hoc reporting as requested
- Participation in journal entries for FX valuation
- Audit requests
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3+ years accounting experience required
- CPA and/or other professional certifications a huge plus
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel
Why our Client?
- Excellent benefits package
- Education programs including reimbursement for tuition, certificates, and training programs
- Ample room for growth (company is rapidly growing accounting hub for several sister companies)
Recruiter: Alyssa Burton