Sr. Mobility Consulting Solutions Architect - Global Service Provider
World Wide Technology
Posted Friday, January 13, 2023
Posting ID: 5000918077306
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 8,500 individuals and closed nearly $16 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the eleventh consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Consulting Solutions Architect to join our Global Service Providers team.
Why should you join WWT's Global Service Provider Sales Organization?
As a Consulting Solutions Architect (CSA), you will be partnering with Client Executives to lead the technical pre-sales consulting, design, and sales effort for the largest Tier 1 Communications Service Provider in the US. No two days will be the same as our broad offerings include Mobility/5G Solutions, Infrastructure Modernization, Multicloud Architecture, Security Transformation, and Digital Strategy among others. With our Advanced Technology Center (https://www.wwt.com/atc) at your fingertips for briefings, training, workshops, demos and POC's you'll be delivering best in class results for your customers.
What will you be doing?
The Consulting Solutions Architect (CSA) role will bring technical Pre-Sales experience to our Tier 1 US based CSP customer. Day to day responsibilities will include leading and participating in customer sales meetings, presentations, white board sessions, consulting, and custom technical design work. The CSA will team with the account focused Client Manager team to build customer relationships, partner with multiple OEM's, and take part in technical training to provide continued value to the customers. Technical expertise expansion is highly encouraged as the industry continues to evolve and you look to learn about new areas to be on the forefront of cutting-edge technologies. This position will require the ability to travel up to 25%.
- Aligns with WWT Sales team to represent WWT's Products and Services offerings expertise to all assigned accounts.
- Leads the technical discovery, qualification, solutioning, proposal creation and technical win activities of the sales process
- Uses knowledge of technology, products, and services to create customer-centric solutions (and solutions options) that solve our customers business challenges
- Develops and fosters relationships with key customer stakeholders and strategic original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Delivers briefings, workshops, demos that enables our customers to understand WWT's value proposition and help them make the technology choices that best fit their needs
- Works with clients and WWT Sales team to prioritize customer opportunities, challenges, and initiatives that can be translated into WWT solutions and services sales.
- Acts as the solution owner and works with the different services organizations to ensure a high-quality execution
- Responsible for the coordination, delivery, and quality of presales technology solution deliverables within the domain of the opportunity which can include items such as architectural design diagrams, configurations, proposal responses, and test results.
- Drives services statement of work creation, review, and presentations to customer
- Possess good business and financial acumen
- Ensure that proposed solutions, when implemented, meet the needs and functional requirements of the customer
- Obtain OEM partner and technical certifications as part of a continuous learning and development plan
- 10+ years of technical experience working with Tier 1 service providers
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Some WWT customers have a COVID-19 vaccine requirement. In order to work on projects for these customers, employees must be fully vaccinated or have an appropriate religious or medical accommodation.
Job Number: #23-0063
Posting Locations:Atlanta, Georgia
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072