Mortgage Loan Processor
Posting ID: JP-002054928
Mortgage Loan Processor
Flexible (Expectation is to close 24 loans monthly)
Salary: $50K + commission and a $10K sign-on Bonus
· Commission on the low end making $3-5k
*Full Health Benefits Starting Day 1*
- The Mortgage Loan Processor provides thorough explanations of documents required to satisfy conditions, coordinates delivery of all required documents and foreshadows the entire loan process.
- The loan processor continues to follow up with the client on outstanding conditions required and accurately and efficiently enters, maintains and updates loans in our loan origination system.
- Perform in-depth analysis of files for submission to underwriting and closing departments ensuring the required documentation is received and complete Establish rapport with borrowers and deliver excellent customer service.
- Maintain system data including status and loan events (receipt of stipulations, dates and memos) with anticipation of closing each loan within 30 days.
- Order and review all required 3 party reports.
- Verify all documents and conditions have been met, obtain final approval sign off by underwriting, and confirm scheduled closing date.
- Resolve all loan level file issues to assist in funding the loan.
- Manage internal and external expectations on timelines, costs and processing.
- Assist with training new employees in the department.
- Follow company guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Complete special tasks as assigned by manager as needed.
- Expectation is To close 24 loans monthly
Mortgage, Mortgage Loan,
Mortgage processing, Loan processing, Origination, Customer service
Top Skills Details:
Demonstrated knowledge of the mortgage documents and loan processing.
- College Degree Preferred. Equivalent Experience in Mortgage Banking Origination May Be A Substitute
- Must have experience with FHA & VA Loan Process
- 3+ Years of Residential Processing Experience Preferred. Other Relevant Study or Directly Related Work Experience May Be Considered.
- Ability to Work Overtime (Especially At The End Of The Month).
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072