Reporting Analyst / Data Analyst
Posting ID: JP-002166075
The Reporting Analyst / Data Analyst is responsible for program and portfolio metrics and reporting solutions in the technology PMO. This position interacts regularly with leadership stakeholders throughout the technology organization to define, develop and publish program and portfolio reporting solutions.
Power bi, Reporting, SQL, SQL server report builder, Reporting tools, clarity
Experience working with Clarity Project Portfolio Management tool
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Use Clarity (PPM) Tool for reporting capability to automate and produce meaningful project, program, and portfolio reports
• Develop, enhance, and publish monthly ad-hoc program and project portfolio reports.
• Must be able to use Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
• Perform data analysis to identify and establish processes to ensure sustained correction of data quality issues
• Proactively leverage technology to automate reporting processes to make reporting more efficient and effective
• Must be able to Provide Clarity PPM administrative support
• Interface with PMO managers and process stakeholders outside of the PMO to advance PMO initiatives
This is a long term W2 contract that goes on a year to year bases for up to 3 years.
Please have an updated phone number on resume to be contacted about position.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072