Web Content Administrator
Posting ID: JP-002663006
Our client is looking for a Web Content Administrator
Roles and Responsibilities:
The qualified applicant will serve as the content manager for one or more high profile customer websites for the offices that make up the Office of the Chief Operating Officer (OCOO), ensuring that web content is planned, edited and implemented for timely updates. The applicant will be responsible for applying current agency and team standards; developing applicable documentation; communicating status to appropriate personnel; ensuring content remains updated and relevant; providing quality work; and working independently within a team environment. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Analyze existing content and newly written content for information goals, content/document format, user needs, information architecture, labeling, and search engine optimization (SEO).
• Serve as communications point of contact between web team and Business Services Offices (BSOs) to maintain and develop a master content calendar for OCOO’s home pages and other tools.
• Implement content management best practices and workflows based on analysis of the organization’s business and web practices.
• Advise content owners, web team members, and clients on best practices of information-rich sites.
• Provide and review website statistics outputs (using Abode Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.) and use findings to make recommendations on site structure or provide important insight on audience behavior to inform customers of site performance and use, help guide site development, and recommend optimization actions.
• Participate in project management or web redesign, web improvements and other web projects.
• Participate in the coordination of web activities across OCOO, including ensuring all OCOO managed sites have a consistent content strategy, tagging, look and feel and similar user experience strategy.
• Prepare reports for customer management on status of adherence to annual web content review.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Health Communications, Communications or related field with a minimum of 3 years of experience or 4 years’ experience with a Master’s Degree.
• 3 years of experience in electronic communications field, including content development, content analysis, and content management for high traffic, content heavy websites.
• Strong attention to detail with proven ability to work under tight and shifting deadlines.
• Experience in designing/tagging documents for Section 508 compliance.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively engage with executive level customers.
• Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team.
• Problem solving, solution oriented, consultative mindset.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time and prioritize work to customer satisfaction.
• Must be a team player and have experience working in on teams with diverse skills sets.
• Must be W2
• 4 years of experience with a Master’s Degree in Public Health, Health Communications, Communications or related field.
• Experience with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
• Experience in Public Health or Health communications.
• Experience developing website information architecture and web layout.
• Experience/understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
• Use of SharePoint (as a user).
Web content, Seo, Website, Search engine optimization, Content management, Section 508
Top Skills Details:
Web content,Seo,Website,Search engine optimization,Content management,Section 508
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Great communication skills
- Good Customer Facing skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072