Cloud Engineering Manager
Posting ID: JP-002068374
This is a 2 Step Process moving quickly, this is a great opportunity to manage a team of engineers and be the start of this company's cloud managing Platform. Being the lead individual for their cloud initiative. This company has been voted in the top places to work in America and has great benefits. W2 workers only for this role. Please apply if you have experience with the following:
This company is at 90% Completion of there AWS implementation. As there the service vendor is completing the implementation, they are bringing Cloud Engineering Director to begin building out Engineering support teams.
. The engineering team will build out the platform that the operations team will be using.
Top Skills Details:
1. AWS Engineering - aws certifications preferred- architect experience preferred
2.Cloud Formation Scripting, Infrastructure as a Code, Load Balancers
3. Cloud Formations -experience automating tasks and process within the AWS platform
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• 5 years AWS experience
• AWS Certifications highly desired
• Strong platform engineering background automating provisioning of resources in AWS
• Experiences building infrastructure as code pipelines using cloudformation, gold images, configuration management automation.
• Engineering automated, repeatable platform solutions on AWS that allow easy to use self-service capabilities for application teams.
• Strong understanding of security constructs in AWS including LoadBalancers, WAF, SGs, NACLs, Patching, CloudTrail, Guard Duty, etc.
• Strong background building automated self service capabilities in AWS
• Ability to lead and motivate highly skilled engineers
• Strong communication skills
• Can-do attitude a must
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Caleb Batchelor