Full Stack .NET Developer, Sitecore
Posting ID: JP-001963843
One North is a full-service digital agency helping businesses solve complex problems in creative ways. We're makers, technologists and relationship builders guiding you toward what's next. Unlike traditional agencies, we stitch together a deep level of expertise across disciplines so that we can do the work of multiple teams. With capabilities in brand and communications, digital experience, technology and infrastructure, and optimization and insights, we can take on any challenge. We deliver the human element to digital so that your big ideas come to life. One North is a TEKsystems company.
Enjoy building great things with great people? We're looking for enthusiastic Full Stack .NET Developers with Sitecore experience to join our tech team in problem solving, building, designing and architecting advanced technical solutions for our clients. Apply emerging tools and technologies, and grow your career, with an organization interested in seeing what you can do.
One North is structured in an open office environment with room to collaborate across a number of different teams and functions. Overlooking the Chicago River, our office is located in the Loop. However, we are open to Sitecore practitioners working remote in key markets.
· A love for the culture, process and craft of web development - we enjoy sharing what we learn with each other and the open source community at large.
· A true empathy for the client experience, appreciating what it takes to form long-term, deep client relationships. These are large-scale projects for high-profile clients, allowing you to take a consulting approach to your development.
· The ability to engineer for performance, maintainability and efficiency, while also creating beautiful end-user experiences.
This is a team sport:
· Work with architects, account managers, other developers and our clients to deliver full-featured, data-driven websites, utilizing the latest technologies, frameworks and tools.
Blow us away with your brain powers:
· Leverage industry-leading content management systems (including Sitecore) to focus on delivering new and creative solutions to clients.
· Utilize your deep knowledge of the .NET page lifecycle/MVC, of object oriented programming concepts, browser compatibility considerations and web performance optimization tools.
· Note: Alternative, but relative, experience [Java, PHP experience, Python] is not a deal-breaker - as long as you've got that solid background in tech with transferrable skills, a penchant for learning quickly and a passion for solving problems.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Expert in .NET MVC, ASP.NET
· Extensive use of modern CMS systems (Sitecore required)
· Experience with HTML5, CSS3 (Sass)
· Broad knowledge of capabilities across different browsers, devices
· A desire to work in a place where creativity (and humor) is consistently appreciated
Additional skills & qualifications:
· Passion for technology: Our developers must demonstrate a passion for technology and a hunger to grow and continue learning in their field (coding outside of work, self-education, involvement in local tech community, etc.).
· Collaborative spirit: We work with team members across functions, so they must be comfortable with a highly collaborative environment.
· Strong communication skills: Our developers must have a desire to collaborate across multiple creative, strategic, and technical resources including UX, Creative Design, Brand, and Digital Strategy.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072