Posting ID: JP-002160871
Duration: 12 month w2 contract
Location: 100% REMOTE based fro Detroit, MI
The Business Analysts will support the Global Business Manager in the Digital Design Studio to manage global business of vehicle development; Resources, Budget, Process, cross-departmental and functional communication, suppliers, and IT (software, hardware, vendors). This team is responsible for the designs of the interior of the vehicle including how to incorporate technology.
Day to day tasks:
• Budget and Finance Planning
• Vehicle/Program Management
• Supplier Management (sourcing, proposal, contract, approval, etc.)
• IT liaison to help with licensing requests, upgrades, etc.
Business analysis, vendor management, supplier management, design, digital design
Top Skills Details:
Business analysis,vendor management,supplier management,design,digital design
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1. Some experiences in UX/UI, HMI, 2D/3D, Game industries and projects is a plus
2. Has worked with designers and/or in a creative environment
3. Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment with ability to adapt to constant shifts in priorit
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Justin Atkins
Phone: (770) 522-1133