Job Search & More
Remote Customer Service Representative
Posted Friday, July 14, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003906879
- -Deliver the highest level of customer service experience
- -Answer customer calls
- - Reset Passwords
- - Assist with creating accounts
- - Uploading documents
- - Answering general questions
- -Engage with customers over the phone and reply to online chat inquiries
- -Help customers manage their accounts
- -Verify eligibility for coverages/review healthcare options etc.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- - Must be able to provide your own computer/laptop with working camera for the first 3 weeks of training.
- - After, customer service at a high level, and call center is preferred but they are open to a PROFESSIONAL retail/food service background
- - High level food service/retail background required. RECENT work history - no large gaps in their tenure or recent history.
- - Must have high speed reliable Internet (35 Download speed or better)
- -MUST not have any requested time off including Doctor Appointments during the 3 weeks of training.
- - Must be able to troubleshoot issues they face with equipment while working from home (Internet Familiarization Assessment required)
Please apply with an updated resume.
Recruiter: Katherine Watters
Phone: (775) 332-1124