POS Implementation Manager
Posting ID: JP-002660531
Please read through the whole description before applying.
This position is 40% travel
TEKsystems is looking for a POS (Point of Sale) Implementation Manager for one of our best clients in the area.
- 5 years Point of sale Project Management Experience
- 2 years of completing POS configurations
- Working knowledge of POS configurations in retail and restaurant settings
- Experience working with Vendors on POS systems
- Local to a major United States airport
This person can sit anywhere in the USA along as they are close to the major airport. The client offers great management and great work life/
balance. See the top skills and job description below:
Nice to haves:
- Supporting schools and Universities Point of sale devices
- POS software experience in:
The Technology Delivery Manager performs a project management function and is responsible for managing the end to end implementation of retail front of house digital solutions, including:
- Point of sale software implementation
- Digital signage
- Cashless products at our client locations across the USA
This hands-on position supports strategic and tactical activities that must be balanced to achieve the desired results.
- Prioritize and self-manage technology implementation projects assigned by the Team Lead
- Ensure product implementation plans are developed and executed within agreed upon timelines
- Ensure that project estimates are accurate, complete and that scope changes are documented, communicated and approved in advance of the work
- Support other team members' projects as needed to achieve team success
- Communicate and lead audio calls and meetings with internal resources, external vendors, business operations and our client representatives to define and execute solutions
- Complete objectives and deliverables to align with company policy, organizational goals and team strategic direction
The position may be travel heavy during summer. Expect 30-45% travel during these months.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072