Posting ID: JP-002352836
3-5 years experience, must have some corporate aviation experience
A&P License Required
Must have own tools
The A&P Mechanic is responsible for performing routine maintenance and major inspections on turbofan powered aircraft.
• Removes and re-installs engines from turbofan and turboprop powered aircraft.
• Performs operational checks and engine runs to ensure air-worthiness prior to departure.
• Inspects aircraft in accordance with OEM Light or Heavy Maintenance manuals.
• Evaluates removed components for serviceability and documents discrepancies (squawks). Re-installs and tests components after completed inspection.
• Troubleshoots and repairs all airframe systems as required (hydraulics, landing gear, etc). May perform fuel tank sealing on aircraft.
• Documents all work accomplished (a.k.a. sign-off) in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
• Accomplishes Service Bulletins, Repair Letters, and Airworthiness Directives as required.
• Reads and interprets maintenance manual procedures, blueprints, technical manuals, and schematic diagrams when required.
• Analyzes a variety of mechanical problems and determines the cause and best method of repair.
• Tests operation and repairs/adjusts, as required: engines, engine controls and accessories, propellers and controls, landing gear, hydraulic systems and servicing, and flight controls, and adjusts rigging as required.
• Checks and repairs fuel, oil, oxygen, heating, cooling and pressurization systems.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Olivier Plantadis