Industrial Maintenance Technician
Posting ID: JP-002353545
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
• Perform repairs and maintenance as necessary to maintain production at target efficiencies.
• Troubleshoot and repair production and plant equipment.
• Develop, modify, perform and record assigned preventive maintenance tasks.
• Preventive maintenance, repair and adjustment of packaging, palletizing and other equipment.
• Housekeeping is a priority in order to provide a safe, clean and organized work environment.
• Building maintenance such as lamping, minor plumbing, fire protection systems.
• Position requires a high level of mental alertness.
• Service, installation and repair to a range of CNC and manual machinery.
• Previous maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Technical knowledge of Production related equipment with a maintenance experience with Production equipment.
• Technical skills must include electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, welding.
• Possess an ability to fabricate parts.
• Ability to read blueprints and technical manuals (mechanical and electrical)
o Experience in using machinist measuring tools.
o Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
o The ability to work accurately, thoroughly and meet deadlines.
o Must be able to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as requested due to production loads.
o Electric certification or minimum of two years experience.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILL
• Must have a High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Technical education is a plus.
• 5-10 years in a Industrial Maintenance Position.
• Must be familiar with product application.
• Requires Lockout Tagout experience.
• Requires forklift and scissor lift experience.
• This position requires that the person be highly alert at all times, self motivated individual who can work independently.
pneumatics, plc troubleshooting, ladder logic, mechanically inclined, motors, CMMS, electrical engineering, process improvement, plc programming, VFD
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Formal education at trade school preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Delaney Craig