Order Entry Representative
Posting ID: JP-002662630
In this role we will the order entry representative will review orders, confirm with internal colleagues on orders and then review orders when it is time for them to be sent out.
• Coordinates 3rd party freight quotes and/or work internally within logistics.
• Monitor order tracking and compliance.
• Direct field sales support.
• Direct interaction with internal and external suppliers.
Top Skills Details:
Customer Service Skills, Order entry, outlook, Excel Data Entry
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Excellent written and organizational skills; Must be able to verbally communicate within a group or team environment.
• Team-oriented and possesses the ability to interact with peers to gain their cooperation and respect.
• Understands the use and need for the external resources to support the company's core objectives.
• Microsoft Office Suite experience a the intermediate to advanced level with a strong competency to interpret information and translate it for customer support and sales efforts.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Mikaela Serrano-Moore